Enrolment Services Centre
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, the Registrar’s Office will be moving all in-person services online in both Halifax and Truro until further notice in order to align with social distancing best practices.
Students requiring in-person services are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, student ID number, and the nature of their request.
We will be happy to respond to your request as soon as possible.
We look forward to serving you as we work through this unprecedented situation.
Welcome to the Enrolment Services Centre where we provide guidance and expert advice from the moment you start to consider Dalhousie University right through to Convocation. The Enrolment Services Centre staff offer a wide variety of services such as campus tours, admissions, registration support, academic counseling, academic transcripts, student financial accounts, scholarships and bursaries, financial aid and financial counseling, DalCard student-ids and external invigilation.
Here are some of the many reasons students visit the Enrolment Services Centre:
- For general information on academic programs and the application process
- For advice on program requirements and the selection of courses
- For assistance with registering for courses and questions about scheduling or conflicts
- For information on fees, scholarships, bursaries and student loans
- To make payments on your student account
- For assistance with understanding academic policies and regulations, such as academic standing
- To request an Academic Transcript or Confirmation of Enrollment
- To request a Letter of Permission to take a course(s) at another university
- To get your Dalhousie student-id card printed or to replace lost or stolen cards
We look forward to serving you throughout your academic journey.
Frequently used links
Dalhousie University, Agricultural Campus Enrolment Services Centre
2nd Floor Cumming Hall, 62 Cumming Drive
Truro, Nova Scotia
Telephone: 1 (888) 700-6722