Enrolment Services Centre
Welcome to the Enrolment Services Centre where we provide guidance and expert advice from the moment you start to consider Dalhousie University right through to Convocation. The Enrolment Services Centre staff offer a wide variety of services such as campus tours, admissions, registration support, academic counseling, academic transcripts, student financial accounts, scholarships and bursaries, financial aid and financial counseling, DalCard student-ids and external invigilation.
Here are some of the many reasons students visit the Enrolment Services Centre:
- For general information on academic programs and the application process
- For advice on program requirements and the selection of courses
- For assistance with registering for courses and questions about scheduling or conflicts
- For information on fees, scholarships, bursaries and student loans
- To make payments on your student account
- For assistance with understanding academic policies and regulations
- To request an Academic Transcript or Confirmation of Enrollment letter
- To get your Dalhousie student-id card printed or to replace lost or stolen cards
The Service Centre is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm (Atlantic Time). Advising will be offered by appointment only.
Dalhousie University, Agricultural Campus Enrolment Services Centre
Room 256 Cox Institute, 21 Cox Road
Truro, Nova Scotia
You can virtually connect with the Registrar's Office in several ways
Chat: Use the tool at the bottom right of your screen during open hours.
Phone: +1-902-494-2450 between 9am - 4pm (Atlantic Time)