- Bolstered by $397M research program, Dalhousie continues push for international ocean observation at COP28
- Diana’s golden ticket: Dal’s newest Rhodes Scholar is Oxford‑bound on a life‑changing opportunity
- A rare survivor: Team rescue effort ends in spectacular triumph for beached sea turtle
- Inclusive Impact: A refreshed strategic direction for Dalhousie research and innovation
- PEACH‑y keen: a research unit in Dal’s School of Planning is using people's lived experience to inform accessibility changes
- Ask an expert: How can tourism become more accessible for disabled travellers?