About the Faculty
Our mission is to advance scholarly and creative achievement in professions for designing and planning the built and natural environment. Students develop their creative and critical skills in academic and professional settings.
Research and Practice
At the Faculty of Architecture and Planning at Dalhousie University, research and practice are ways to mobilize change towards sustainable communities and environments. Learn more about our research and practice.
Terra Firma: Aqua Firma - Christopher Meyer
December 6, 2016 7:00 PM
Architecture & Planning News from Dal News
- Architecture students prep colourful, sustainable contribution to Halifax’s Parade of Lights
- President Florizone shares NS success stories in Halifax Chamber speech; announces ideaHUB partnership
- Art of the city: Dal students and faculty take part in Halifax's Nocturne festival
- Grad profile: A change of plans
- A new era of innovation — built on an "IDEA"