About the Faculty
Our mission is to advance scholarly and creative achievement in professions for designing and planning the built and natural environment. Students develop their creative and critical skills in academic and professional settings.
Research and Practice
At the Faculty of Architecture and Planning at Dalhousie University, research and practice are ways to mobilize change towards sustainable communities and environments. Learn more about our research and practice.
- Alumni awarded with 2018 Governor General’s Medals in Architecture
- Micro dwelling by Stephanie Davidson (MArch’04) and Georg Rafailidis up for 2018 AZ Azure Award
- Dalhousie University Top Co-op Employer Award-Peter Braithwaite (MArch’12)
- Alumna Stephanie Davidson (MArch’04) named one of the 2018 “Emerging Voices”
- Alumnus Alastair Bird (BEDS’15, MArch’17) wins top thesis award