About the Faculty
Our mission is to advance scholarly and creative achievement in professions for designing and planning the built and natural environment. Students develop their creative and critical skills in academic and professional settings.
Research and Practice
At the Faculty of Architecture and Planning at Dalhousie University, research and practice are ways to mobilize change towards sustainable communities and environments. Learn more about our research and practice.
Architecture & Planning News from Dal News
- Shifting the discussion on transit
- Sustainable living, 40 years later
- Where health meets geography: Nova Scotia Health Atlas launches
- Architecture students prep colourful, sustainable contribution to Halifax’s Parade of Lights
- President Florizone shares NS success stories in Halifax Chamber speech; announces ideaHUB partnership