Each year more graduates join our vibrant alumni family. Through their energy and accomplishments, our alumni continue to make significant contributions to design in Canada and throughout the world.
Our alumni are an ever-growing source of pride as well as support to the Faculty. Whether networking with graduates, faculty and students, guest lecturing, or taking part in events, our alumni and friends contribute to the long tradition of excellence established by Nova Scotia Technical College, Technical University of Nova Scotia, and now, the Dalhousie Faculty of Architecture and Planning. We are also fortunate to have dedicated friends and supporters of the Faculty, many of whom are our alumni. These supporters share in our goals, hire our graduates and co-op students, and are very generous with their time and financial support.
- School of Architecture well represented at annual Mayor’s awards
- Project for Public Spaces recognizes T.J. Maguire (BCD’11) for top guest post of the year
- D’Arcy Jones (BEDS’97) Architects takes 2019 top magazine honours!
- Emma FitzGerald’s eclectic artwork depicts childhood of local poet
- New grad Jaudat Adnan (MArch’19) wins 2019 Arthur Erickson Travel Study Award