Management News from Dal News
Startup connects students with work opportunities
Business Management student Ben Bright and Engineering grad Vijay Kumar are helping link students with applied work experiences through their new web platform StuGig.
Fragmented food habits: New Dal study explores how Canadians eat
A new study from researchers in three Dal faculties finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more often.
Creating Atlantic Canada’s next entrepreneurial superstars
Canada's top startup accelerator, the Toronto-based Creative Destruction Lab (CDL), is joining forces with Dalhousie's Rowe School of Business to launch a new branch of its program in Atlantic Canada, helping new ventures develop into high-growth companies.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Following her inner voice: "you've got this"
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more
- Finding her way to public administration
- What it's like to be a Daughter: MPA student in Ottawa
- In memoriam: Deborah Merry