Management News from Dal News
Three alumnae celebrated as Women of Excellence
Christine Bonnell-Eisnor (BEng’99), Stefanie MacDonald (BMgmt’11) and Dr. Elizabeth Osgood (PhD’16) were feted at the Canadian Progress Club – Halifax Cornwallis chapter's annual Progress Women of Excellence Awards.
Keeping it "200": Meet banner students Jiajing Chen and Michael Doane
Want to learn more about some of the exceptional students seen across campus on Dal’s 200th anniversary banners? Get to know Jiajing Chen (Planning) and Michael Doane (MBA).
Turning ethics into action
Students from across Canada were on campus late last month for the 2017 Ethics in Action Case Competition. The event included the presentation of the fifth-annual Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award to The Honourable Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella of the Supreme Court of Canada.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- BMgmt Light the Night team shines
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal
- DeGroote and Guelph‑Humber win the 2017 Ethics in Action Case Competition at Dalhousie
- International students share harvest meal with faculty and staff
- Congratulations to the Fall Class of 2017