Management News from Dal News
Grad profile: Broadening her skills and mind
Juliana Serroul, director of research in the Faculty of Health, has expanded her knowledge of the field through Dal's Master of Information Management program.
Grad profile: Shaping her future, one connection at a time
Bachelor of Management grad Taryn Faliszewski has used her entrepreneurial mindset and skills as a champion networker to build new relationships and shape her future.
Meet Dalhousie’s Top Co‑op Students of the Year for 2020
To be a co-op student in 2020 required a greater degree of fortitude than usual. Get to know the six outstanding students who rose to the challenge, taking Top Co-op Students of the Year honours for their contributions.
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently?
• Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here
• Download 2020 Research in Review [860KB].
- Getting to know your staff: Marianne Hagen
- Honouring the instructors who help students adapt to remote learning
- Join experts in creativity and management for an outstanding educational experience with a focus on creativity and innovation
- How shipping ports can become more sustainable
- Commerce students run virtual 5 Days campaign to raise money for youth experiencing homelessness in Halifax