Management News from Dal News
Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition
Young people from across Halifax came to Dal earlier this month to take part in a competition co-hosted by the Government of Nova Scotia, using public government data to develop new apps, visualizations and predictive models.
An ocean of possibilities
Launch Dal hosted a startup event last weekend that brought students, scientists and community members together to develop new approaches to problems in the ocean sector.
Five days, four years and a special anniversary
Temperatures of -17 C, rain, wind and snow — Rowe School of Business students slept outside through it all to raise funds and awareness as part of the national 5 Days for the Homeless campaign.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Dal's University Innovation Fellows bring entrepreneurship and innovation to students across campus
- Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition
- From Nunavut to Dalhousie: Faculty of Management signs agreement
- Rowe School volunteers take on taxes
- Rowe students win Operation Stimulus case competition for third time