Management News from Dal News
Chancellor Scott Brison wishes Dal grads well as he concludes his final Convocation ceremonies
Dal's Spring Convocation ceremonies marked the end of a chapter for the Honourable Scott Brison: his final duties in the university's chancellor role, which has seen him help more than 18,000 students celebrate the milestone achievement of convocation.
Firefighter grad helps save elderly man in week of staggering blazes
Conor Scott was at the centre of the battle against one of Nova Scotia's most devastating wildfires and in the middle of a frightening rescue to save a man's life in the days leading up to his Convocation ceremony.
Saving the seas: Alum and ocean advocate helps fight plastic pollution in The Bahamas
Kristal Ambrose’s (MMM’19) dedication to tackling the issue of plastic waste in our oceans led to a single-use plastics ban in her home country of The Bahamas, and inspired youth to become citizen scientists and join this worthy fight.
How should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently?
• Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here
• Download 2021 Research in Review [PDF 825 KB].
- The perfect mix — Dalhousie alumni combine for business success
- In Memoriam: Dr. Florence Tarrant
- Q&A with Armağan Özbilge on his research into food waste and inspiring students
- Structural change at the Faculty of Management
- Q&A with Instructor Christopher Bennett on his approach to teaching climate change