Management News from Dal News
The Conversation: Here’s why your sustainable tuna is also unsustainable
Are consumers being duped into thinking they are supporting a sustainable fishery? Dal prof Megan Bailey offers insight.
Is Canada ready for legal cannabis? Dal experts weigh in
Dalhousie co-hosted a lively panel discussion this week on the legalization of cannabis in Canada. The event featured four Dalhousie faculty members and two Schulich School of Law alumni, including the Honourable Anne McLellan, chair of Canada's Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation.
The Conversation: Pizza delivery by robot cars has arrived with big questions
Domino's Pizza and Ford have teamed up to offer pizza delivery via driverless cars in Michigan. Is it the way of the future? Food distribution and policy professor Sylvain Charlebois weighs in.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- International students share harvest meal with faculty and staff
- Congratulations to the Fall Class of 2017
- Best wishes to retiring Assistant Dean Ron Stubbert
- Dalhousie releases study on Canadian attitudes towards cannabis‑infused food
- SRES welcomes Ceo Gaudet as Public Servant in Residence