Management News from Dal News
Introducing the Master of Information: New name reflects evolving library profession
Dal's Master of Library and Information Management degree is now the Master of Information — a name that better reflects the multitude of career options and experiences that its students encounter.
CDL Atlantic graduate company helping to lower energy costs for Canadians
EnergyX Solutions Inc, a graduate company of CDL Atlantic co-founded by a Dal alumnus, is making its way to Atlantic Canada, with the goal of helping homes and businesses lower their energy usage through Artificial Intelligence.
In defence of 'ultra‑processed' foods
Processed foods can be nutritious as well as economical and convenient, write Dal researchers Sylvain Charlebois and Janet Music. They say we should stop demonizing processed foods, and ease up on those who turn to them for convenience and price.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Celebrating inaugural part‑time teaching award recipient Lindsay McNiff
- Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
- Citizen science could help address Canada’s plastic pollution problem
- Introducing the Master of Information: New name reflects evolving library profession
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree