Management News from Dal News
Dal profs flip conventional stock market investment strategy on its head — and win an award for their work
Want to reduce risk during global stock market turmoil? Drs. Najah Attig and Oumar Sy, recipients of this year's prestigious Graham and Dodd Scroll Award, demonstrate how diving further into international markets to diversify can help.
Transforming Climate Action: Making space for the ocean
What happens when climate change forces hard questions about our continued ability to inhabit the places we call home? As coastal regions change, environmental social scientist Dr. Kate Sherren says we need to change with them.
Sharing the Spotlight
Dal’s 13th president and vice-chancellor, Dr. Kim Brooks.
How should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently?
• Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here
• Download 2022 Management Research in Review [PDF 1.3 MB]
- Four decades of friendly hellos
- Students speak with passion about recipients of Teaching Excellence Award
- Brothers, and Dal alums, adapt and learn to achieve career success
- Najah Attig and Oumar Sy win prestigious Graham and Dodd Scroll Award
- Curiosity in human behaviour leads Huiyan Liu (MSc’23 ) to a PhD