How should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently?
• Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here
• Download 2021 Research in Review [PDF 825 KB].
- Scotiabank Ethics in Action Case Competition and Gala wraps up a successful 10‑year run
- Getting to know your staff: Lauren Shaw
- BComm student chooses Dal for the co‑op program and makes connections for life
- Grades aren’t everything: How the Faculty of Management prepared this student for life after Dalhousie
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills