Our research draws from the four Faculty of Management schools to focus on public institutions, businesses, information and natural resources and the environment.
Research News for Management
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
- Release: Dalhousie study finds that Canadians expect mandatory GMO food labelling
- Release: Canadians are confused about food recalls
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?