Inspiring social and economic action and innovation
The Faculty of Management is a community driven by curiosity, exploration and discovery. Our researchers engage across disciplines and sectors to solve problems and advance change.
Our research draws from the four Faculty of Management schools to focus on public institutions, businesses, information and natural resources and the environment.
Find out more about the pressing questions we investigate by reading the latest research news.
Meet researchers in the Faculty of Management
Download 2020 Research in Review [PDF 860 KB].
Research News for Management
- Meet our new Canada Research Chairs
- How shipping ports can become more sustainable
- Management research awards
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta