Our research draws from the four Faculty of Management schools to focus on public institutions, businesses, information, natural resources and the environment and marine systems.
Research News Around the Web
- Urban Forest Master Plan takes root at Dalhousie (Dal News)
- Managing our forests: A shared responsibility (Dal News)
- Dal expertise on the Cuban food frontier (Dal News)
- Assessing the health of Boat Harbour (Dal News)
- Capacity building in Cuba (Dal News)
- Dr. Anatoliy Gruzd awarded $150,000 grant to grow Social Media Lab (SIMcast)
Research News for Management
- Release: Canadians are confused about food recalls
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more
- Funding successes for Management faculty