Our research draws from the four Faculty of Management schools to focus on public institutions, businesses, information and natural resources and the environment.
Research News for Management
- Release: Dalhousie study finds that Canadians expect mandatory GMO food labelling
- Release: Canadians are confused about food recalls
- Dal researchers ask Canadians: How ethical, trustworthy are business and government organizations?
- Canadians will spend more in restaurants in 2018—Canada's Food Price Report
- Press release: Dalhousie‑led study finds that women, people with lower incomes and those with a high‑school education are more likely to skip meals, snack more