The Schulich School of Law is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a city with a youthful spirit, rich history, and scenic waterfront. We are a vibrant, collegial, and close-knit community of faculty and students from around the world. We live the Weldon Tradition of unselfish public service—of giving back and making the world a better place.
In the Media
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Grieving B.C. parents warn of 'predators' after sextortion suicide of son, aged 12"
- Associate Professor Anthony Rosborough ft in "The Right to Repair needs to extend to software, too – and trade deals could be in the way"
- Killam Scholar Karinne Lantz ft in "Dal's Killam scholars exemplify where possibility meets impact"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "The assassin next door"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal column: Man arrested after hockey player dies from skate to neck"