Explore Schulich Law
Programs & Admissions
Schulich Law News
Schulich School of Law's Response to the TRC Calls to Action
As Dal’s inaugural Chancellor’s Chair in Aboriginal Law and Policy, Naiomi Metallic’s plans include implementing the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Call to Action 28.
Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson
The Schulich School of Law welcomes Sarah Berger Richardson, who has joined us as a Schulich Fellow for the 2018–19 academic year.
Ryan Bernard (JD '18) wins national student paper competition
Congratulations to recent alumnus Ryan Bernard (JD ’18), who has won the 2017–2018 Jim Davey Award Student Paper Competition.
Professor Rollie Thompson receives Excellence in Family Justice Award
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law Professor Rollie Thompson, who has won a 10 in 10 Award of Excellence in Family Justice by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (Ontario chapter).
Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Pierre‑André Thériault
Pierre-André Thériault is a Schulich Fellow for the 2018–2019 academic year. Get to know him by reading his Q&A!
In the Media
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Bail hearing for Huawei executive"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "On the Huawei extradition case, Canada's legal system better stand up to scrutiny"
- Professor Jennifer Llewellyn ft in "Fractured care system ill‑equipped to deal with abuse at Halifax orphanage"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Canada had no choice but to arrest Huawei executive at Washington's request: expert"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Case against Huawei CFO revealed in Vancouver court"