Explore Schulich Law
Programs & Admissions
Schulich Law News
New Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia aims to 'put the public first'
The grand opening of the Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia was held on Jan. 16 in the law school’s Atrium.
Schulich Law students shine at 2019 Law Games Moot in Sherbrooke
Congratulations to Schulich School of Law students Jason Kirsh and Jeremy Ryant, who won the 2019 Law Games Moot.
Schulich School of Law's Response to the TRC Calls to Action
As Dal’s inaugural Chancellor’s Chair in Aboriginal Law and Policy, Naiomi Metallic’s plans include implementing the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Call to Action 28.
Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson
The Schulich School of Law welcomes Sarah Berger Richardson, who has joined us as a Schulich Fellow for the 2018–19 academic year.
Ryan Bernard (JD '18) wins national student paper competition
Congratulations to recent alumnus Ryan Bernard (JD ’18), who has won the 2017–2018 Jim Davey Award Student Paper Competition.
In the Media
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Prisoner in Vancouver: Huawei CFO Awaits Her Fate in Splendor"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in " 'Pretty clear violation of international law': Saudi embassy has helped citizens flee justice before"
- Professor Colin Jackson ft in "Complexity of Income Tax Act an access to justice issue, scholar says"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Publication ban violations on social media"
Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society Council Meeting
January 18, 2019 9:30 AM
Health Law and Policy Seminar Series: Cannabis Legislation – Past, Present and Future?
January 18, 2019 12:10 PM
Last Day to Add or Drop Classes for the Winter Term without a W
January 18, 2019 5:00 PM
CBA-NS Charities & Not-for-Profit Law Section Meeting
January 22, 2019 12:00 PM
CBA-NS Real Property Section Meeting
January 23, 2019 12:00 PM
CBA-NS Family Law Section Meeting
January 23, 2019 5:30 PM