Explore Schulich Law
Programs & Admissions
Teaching & Research Opportunities
Call for expressions of interest
Schulich Law News
Calvin DeWolfe achieves Academic All‑Canadian status for cross country/track and field at Dalhousie
Congratulations to second-year law student Calvin DeWolfe, who achieved Academic All-Canadian status for cross country/track and field at Dalhousie.
Second‑year law students Megan Thompson and Calvin DeWolfe win National Labour Arbitration Competition
Congratulations to second-year law students Megan Thompson and Calvin DeWolfe on winning the 21st Mathews Dinsdale National Labour Arbitration Moot.
Darren Dick to join Schulich Law as External Relations director
The Schulich School of Law is happy to welcome Darren Dick as director of External Relations on Feb. 25.
New faculty appointments in 2019
The Schulich School of Law is pleased to announce that Nayha Acharya, Maria Dugas, and Andrew Martin will be joining the faculty as new tenure track colleagues on July 1, 2019.
New Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia aims to 'put the public first'
The grand opening of the Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia was held on Jan. 16 in the law school’s Atrium.
In the Media
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal expert weighs in on SNC‑Lavalin controversy"
- Professor Michelle Williams ft in "Remembering why Black lives matter. Senator Wanda Bernard on Bill S‑255, the Emancipation Day Act"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Why Judy Wilson Raybolt can't comment on SNC Lavalin case"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Justice Committee defeats Conservative motion calling for Trudeau to waive attorney‑client privilege and allow Wilson‑Raybould to testify"
- LLM candidate Wendy MacGregor ft in "Researcher says sexual violence is a part of sports culture"
February 18, 2019 8:30 AM
CBA-NS Immigration Law Section Meeting
February 20, 2019 10:00 AM
CBA-NS Small, Solo and General Practice Section Meeting
February 20, 2019 12:00 PM
Law Needs Feminism Because Third Annual Forum
February 23, 2019 11:30 AM
February 25, 2019 8:30 AM
CBA-NS Joint Insolvency Law and Real Property Law Section Meeting
February 25, 2019 12:00 PM