News & Events
Research Hour: "Panel – Sir James Dunn Law Librarians/Staff"
September 22, 2021, 12:30 PM
Reckoning: Accountability Frameworks for Responding to Genocide and the Atrocities at Residential Schools
September 22, 2021, 1:30 PM
Law Hour with Lisa Smith
September 23, 2021, 12:30 PM
Research Hour: Consultation Session – Academic Commitee
September 29, 2021, 12:30 PM
Wrongful Convictions in Canada and the Need for Accountability
September 29, 2021, 6:15 PM
In the Media
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "More than 100 Canadian jurists demand Ottawa block any new bid by France to extradite Diab"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Canada’s extradition process with France over Oblate priest ‘atrocious’, says prof"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "A proof‑of‑vaccination requirement is coming. A lawyer explains the ins and outs"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "THINKING OUT LOUD WITH SHELDON MacLEOD: Vaccine policy or passport? Legally the same"
- Professor Olabisi Akinkugbe ft in "Schulich law professor accepts grant for research on trade‑related illicit financial flows in Africa"
Faculty Twitter Accounts