- New Access to Justice and Law Reform Institute of Nova Scotia aims to 'put the public first'
- Schulich Law students shine at 2019 Law Games Moot in Sherbrooke
- Schulich School of Law's Response to the TRC Calls to Action
- Get to Know…Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson
- Ryan Bernard (JD '18) wins national student paper competition
Schulich Law in Dal News
- Rethinking Canada’s climate policy from the ground up
- Answering the call
- Remembrance and action: Dec. 6 memorials target violence against women
- Schulich School of Law moves up in ranking of world's best law schools
- The power of connections: Law prof Jennifer Llewellyn wins SSHRC Impact Award for restorative justice work
In the Media
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Prisoner in Vancouver: Huawei CFO Awaits Her Fate in Splendor"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in " 'Pretty clear violation of international law': Saudi embassy has helped citizens flee justice before"
- Professor Colin Jackson ft in "Complexity of Income Tax Act an access to justice issue, scholar says"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Publication ban violations on social media"
Faculty Twitter Accounts