News & Events
February 17, 2020 9:00 AM
February 24, 2020 9:00 AM
Law+ Session: Innovation in Practice
February 25, 2020 12:30 PM
DIY Medicines: When saving lives became civil disobedience
February 26, 2020 4:00 PM
Mini Law School: A brief history of women's human rights
February 26, 2020 7:00 PM
In the Media
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Supreme Court to hear appeal on constitutionality of solitary‑confinement law"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Extradition to foreign countries would scare anyone: Dal law professor"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "No response to Port Hawkesbury lawsuit involving MacIntosh"
- Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "Prof: Crown likely to hold off on charges pending Santina Rao arrest investigation"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Bill requiring sexual assault awareness training for judges is 'promising': professor"
Faculty Twitter Accounts