At the Schulich School of Law, we mix imagination with innovation to push legal research in bold new directions. Our faculty members are actively engaged in collaborative, interdisciplinary research that addresses pressing social issues and contributes to the development of law and policy, across Canada and around the world.
Reflecting a commitment to both interdisciplinary study and to creating connections between academia and the world of legal practice, our research institutes and programs are incubators for new approaches to how law can best address complex problems in a fast-changing world.
Our diverse range of specialized research centres and programs provide valuable research opportunities and the chance to work directly with faculty members on projects at the core of their scholarly ambitions. Collaborating closely, our faculty and students publish papers and books that shift the theoretical and applied terrain within the legal profession and beyond.
- Schulich Law Student Wins Globalink Research Award
- Morris Odeh Wins 2023 Governor General’s Gold Medal
- Schulich School of Law New Faculty Appointments
- Dr. Adebayo Majekolagbe Wins 2023 Doctoral Thesis Award
- Canadian Partnership for International Justice Wins SSHRC 2022 Partnership Award