Journals & Publications
We are home to high-impact and renowned research journals
Published by our Law and Technology Institute, this is Canada’s leading journal on the intersection of technology with Canadian and international law.
Launched in 1973, this faculty-run journal considers submissions on almost any law-related topic from academics, practitioners, judges or students based anywhere in the world. The Dalhousie Law Journal is online and open access.
Up to 70 of our students collaborate on a voluntary basis to produce each edition of this journal, which is a non-profit, academic journal that publishes work from current law students and recent alumni in Canada and throughout the world.
The main publication of the International Ocean Institute, the Ocean Yearbook is published by Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and our Marine & Environmental Law Institute, which is home to the yearbook’s editorial team. At more than 1,000 pages, the yearbook focuses on issues such as ocean governance and resources, transportation and communications, environment and coastal management, maritime security, military activities, regional developments, training and education and ocean polar issues.
- Faculty publications - 2020/21 [PDF 580 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2019/20 [PDF 497 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2018/19 [PDF 219 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2017/18 [PDF 289 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2016/17 [PDF 332 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2015/16 [PDF 205 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2014/15 [PDF 624 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2013/14 [PDF 481 kB]
- Faculty publications - 2012/13 [PDF 487 kB]