Dal Health Statement on Anti-Black Racism
Please read this statement from Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt on the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism.
- Unmasking the dangers of false COVID‑19 rhetoric ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie’s Healthy Populations Institute launches new video series
- Dal Health prof receives Research Canada’s 2020 Leadership in Advocacy Award
- Are universities doing enough to stop student spread of COVID‑19? ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie professor asks public to support federal bill addressing environmental racism ‑ Halifax Today
- How secret codes and silent signals are being used to help victims of domestic violence ‑ CBC Nova Scotia