Dal Health Statement on Anti-Black Racism
Please read this statement from Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt on the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism.
- ‘A Rewarding Profession’: The first Black Nova Scotian to graduate from the College of Pharmacy, Bruce Johnson, reflects on career and community
- Dal Health grad student creating representation in fitness for the Black community
- Dr. Theresa Tam gives kudos to Dal course on addressing stigma in Canada’s health system
- Dr. Barb Hamilton‑Hinch appointed Assistant Vice‑Provost Equity and Inclusion
- Alumni Profile ‑ Joanna Davies: Leading edge of change
- Alumni Profile ‑ Josh Myers: Meaningful impact