Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt's statement on the Scholar Strike, a labour action/teach-in/social justice advocacy movement, taking place from September 9-10, 2020.
Dal Health Statement on Anti-Black Racism
Please read this statement from Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt on the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism.
COVID-19 Update for Dal Health
Please read this update from August 11, 2020 regarding Dal Health's return to campus plan, information about the winter term and our mask use guidelines.
- Welcome from Dal Health's Associate Deans Academic and Research
- Weaving the Story: Exploring the Person, Environment, and Occupation of an African Nova Scotian experience
- Welcome to Dal Health!
- Memo from the Dean: Scholar Strike
- Mother, Researcher, Scholar: PhD in Health Candidate Awarded Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation Scholarship
- Prescribing Hope: Pharmacy alum on overcoming debilitating depression, and how pharmacists can help patients manage mental illness