Dal Health Statement on Anti-Black Racism
Please read this statement from Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt on the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism.
- PhD in Health grad used art to research society's influence on queer men's health
- 'I can be an agent of change': MSc OT grad reflects on learning experiences throughout her degree
- Dal Health students launch new student‑led journal through the Healthy Populations Institute
- Partnership between Indigenous‑governed store corporation and the research community a world first in reducing merchandising of sugary foods, beverages with healthier purchasing as a result
- New PUPPY study examines primary health care during COVID
- Physio alumna leads physician recruitment for Nova Scotia Health during COVID‑19 pandemic