Dal Health Statement on Anti-Black Racism
Please read this statement from Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt on the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism.
- Reflecting on the intersection of occupational therapy and homelessness
- Dal Health researcher part of largest vaccine safety study in Canadian history
- Dal Health Promotion professor creating positive environments for healthy living
- Dal’s School of Nursing Redesignated WHO/PAHO Collaborating Centre
- Contact‑tracing puzzle: Nova Scotia nurse fights COVID‑19 one phone call at a time ‑ The Chronicle Herald
- Nursing professor named Quality and Patient Safety Research Chair at IWK Health