News & Events
Dal Health Dean - Statement regarding anti-Black racism
Please read this statement from Dr. Brenda Merritt regarding the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism and support our Black students, faculty, staff and community members.
Please read this update from August 11, 2020 regarding Dal Health's return to campus plan, information about the winter term and our mask use guidelines.
- Dal Health researcher part of largest vaccine safety study in Canadian history
- Dal Health Promotion professor creating positive environments for healthy living
- Dal’s School of Nursing Redesignated WHO/PAHO Collaborating Centre
- Contact‑tracing puzzle: Nova Scotia nurse fights COVID‑19 one phone call at a time ‑ The Chronicle Herald
- Nursing professor named Quality and Patient Safety Research Chair at IWK Health
Dal Health in Dal News
- Improving health care for people with dementia in Canada
- Canada’s top doctor to Dal profs behind mini‑course on stigma in health care: ‘Brilliant’
- Fitness cooperative sparks movement and connection in underrepresented communities
- How COVID‑19 has magnified racism in Canada's health care system
- Researchers take aim at Atlantic Canada's high rates of sleeping‑pill reliance
Dal Health in the Media