News & Events
Please read this update from August 11, 2020 regarding Dal Health's return to campus plan, information about the winter term and our mask use guidelines.
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
Dal Health in Dal News
- Ask an expert: Social Work's Nancy Ross explains this year's surge in domestic violence
- How we mourn the victims of tragedies depends on their citizenship status
- Achieving distinction in scholarship: Lois Jackson named Dal's newest University Research Professor
- Are we over weight yet? New guidelines aim to reduce obesity stigma in health care
- Dal’s physio clinic showcases safety first approach in return to service
Dal Health in the Media
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- ‘This is about vulnerability’: Ingrid Waldron on the links between environmental racism and police brutality
- THE NOVASCOTIAN: Halifax pharmacist working through pandemic in Toronto
- Margot Latimer (BScN’89, MN’99) awarded CIRH Nursing Chair
- Joella Foulds (MSW’76): A Distinguished and Colourful Career
- Inspiring immigrants in the Maritimes
- Cracking the code on opioid‑ prescribing patterns in NS
- Researcher’s work shows how Canada’s new cigarette packaging will curb smoking