News & Events
Dal Health Dean - Statement regarding anti-Black racism
Please read this statement from Dr. Brenda Merritt regarding the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism and support our Black students, faculty, staff and community members.
Please read this update from August 11, 2020 regarding Dal Health's return to campus plan, information about the winter term and our mask use guidelines.
- ‘We breathe for you’: Inside the world of a respiratory therapist
- New COVID‑19 screening app born from necessity and collaboration
- Global report outlines ethical challenges for social workers resulting from COVID‑19
- Eighteen years to get a degree: Social Work grad shares his story
- SCSD prof joins the fight for basic income in Nova Scotia
Dal Health in Dal News
- New COVID‑19 screening app for Health students born from necessity and collaboration
- Dal Health students launch new student‑led journal through the Healthy Populations Institute
- Grad profile: 'I can be an agent for change'
- Grad Profile: PhD in Health grad used art to research society's influence on queer men's health
- Worsening conditions in prisons during COVID‑19 further marginalize criminalized women
Dal Health in the Media
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- ‘This is about vulnerability’: Ingrid Waldron on the links between environmental racism and police brutality
- THE NOVASCOTIAN: Halifax pharmacist working through pandemic in Toronto