News & Events
Dal Health Dean - Statement regarding anti-Black racism
Please read this statement from Dr. Brenda Merritt regarding the steps Dal Health is taking to combat anti-Black racism and support our Black students, faculty, staff and community members.
Please read this update from August 11, 2020 regarding Dal Health's return to campus plan, information about the winter term and our mask use guidelines.
- Unmasking the dangers of false COVID‑19 rhetoric ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
- Dal Health prof receives Research Canada’s 2020 Leadership in Advocacy Award
- Are universities doing enough to stop student spread of COVID‑19? ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie professor asks public to support federal bill addressing environmental racism ‑ Halifax Today
- How secret codes and silent signals are being used to help victims of domestic violence ‑ CBC Nova Scotia
Dal Health in Dal News
- Study seeks to show how the pandemic is impacting food choices in Atlantic Canada
- Dal Health professor receives Research Canada's 2020 leadership advocacy award
- New health researchers at Dal, IWK and Nova Scotia Health receive funding from Research Nova Scotia
- Panel explores prevention and possibilities in combatting gender‑based violence
- Parallels to a pandemic: Nursing alum recalls public health crisis during polio epidemic