Alumni & Friends
Connections that matter
Dal Health alumni number over 16,000. We strive to create an environment that encourages and enables alumni to remain connected to their alma mater, and to be a part of a diverse, vibrant community with ties to Dalhousie University.
So, stay in touch! Your ongoing dedication and interest helps the Faculty of Health Professions continue to deliver outstanding academic opportunities. And, like many others who support the Faculty and our programs, you will help ensure we provide a world-class education to students for many years to come.
Many of our units have active alumni groups:
- School of Nursing: advancing the interests of the nursing profession and the School with regular events, awards and mentorship opportunites.
- College of Pharmacy: take part in the annual Alumni Golf Classic or catch up with alumni news by reading DUCPAD Dispatches.
- School of Health and Human Performance: join the alumni database to stay informed about upcoming events, and make connections with the School community. Explore alumni profiles on the Health and Human Performance website.
- School of Health Administration: an alumni association, newsletter and regular events.
- School of Communication Sciences and Disorders: promotes the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology.
- School of Social Work: organizes events and supports the School's scholarship and bursary funds.
- School of Occupational Therapy: administers student awards, hosts regular events and helps OT alumni connect with each other.
- School of Physiotherapy: has an active alumni association that organizes events and has established a legacy scholarship. Keep up with events through the PT matters newsletter, and read alumni profiles on the Physiotherapy website.
Whether networking with graduates, faculty and students; assisting in organizing reunions, or taking part in events, our alumni and friends contribute to the long tradition of excellence in the Faculty of Health. Thank you for staying connected!
If you would like more information on alumni programming, reunions or events, please contact:
Alumni and Donor Relations Officer, Faculty of Health