Support the Faculty of Health
The Faculty of Health strives to inspire each and every student to be the best they can. Maintaining the best facilities and offering excellent financial support to students is an important part of our work.
We are very grateful for all contributions to the Faculty of Health. Your contributions support the Faculty in many ways including:
- Providing interprofessional learning opportunities and initiatives
- Emergency bursary funds for students;
- Financial support for students on practicum placements in rural areas of the Maritimes
- Evidence-based practical research
- Equipment upgrades;
- Participation in professional or scientific conferences.
Donations can be designated to your specific area of interest or you can make a general gift to the area of greatest impact.
There are many options for giving back including donations to the Annual Fund, contributions made to existing funds, creating an endowed fund, gifts of listed securities and planned gifts (bequests). You can also make a donation online.
To learn more contact:
Development Officer, Health Faculties