Dal Health: A leader in transformative health research
The Faculty of Health has an academic and research vision that is focused on supporting transformational health with a particular emphasis on the wellbeing of people, families, communities and populations.
We pursue strategic recruitment, mentoring, support and retention of highly qualified research academics and develop a collaborative, supportive and efficient research infrastructure. We also aim to significantly expand our student research opportunities.
- Homeless population in Halifax region more than doubles in four years, survey finds
- Dal Health's CRC in Indigenous Peoples Health and Well‑Being writes rebuttal to Nunatsiavut Government report
- Community first: Dal researchers work with African Nova Scotian and Mi’kmaq communities to get it right from the start
- Dal students and Shannex work together to solve long‑term care challenges
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia