Dal Health: A leader in transformative health research
The Faculty of Health has an academic and research vision that is focused on supporting transformational health with a particular emphasis on the wellbeing of people, families, communities and populations.
We pursue strategic recruitment, mentoring, support and retention of highly qualified research academics and develop a collaborative, supportive and efficient research infrastructure. We also aim to significantly expand our student research opportunities.
- Dr. Marsha Campbell‑Yeo receives honorary doctorate from Swedish university
- 2023 Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference welcomes hundreds of students from across Canada
- Dal Health researcher contributes to new book on frontline responders and mental health
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Honouring their military past: PhD in Health candidate helps veterans rediscover fun, identity through art