Dal Health: A leader in transformative health research
The Faculty of Health has an academic and research vision that is focused on supporting transformational health with a particular emphasis on the wellbeing of people, families, communities and populations.
We pursue strategic recruitment, mentoring, support and retention of highly qualified research academics and develop a collaborative, supportive and efficient research infrastructure. We also aim to significantly expand our student research opportunities.
- Dal study shows importance of physical activity and social connection for kids during COVID‑19 lockdowns
- New PUPPY study examines primary health care during COVID
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond