News» Go to news main
Dal Health Inspires Video
"We all have the same goal and that's just to help people in the community. And that's really inspiring." Darren T. Oystreck, Program Chair and Associate Professor (Clinical Vision Science)
The Faculty of Health (Dal Health) is one of the largest faculties at Dalhousie and the most programatically diverse health faculty in Canada. Dal Health is made up of 10 academic units: eight schools, one college, and one program. We might be one of the largest and most programmatically diverse Faculties at Dal, but there is significant similarity in what we see as our purpose, our challenges and a desire to work collaboratively to overcome them. Hear from our staff, students, faculty and senior management how everyone works together to advance the health of communities- locally and around the world.
- Faculty flying high!
- “An Outstanding Success”
- A Legacy of Research Excellence
- Dal Health Inspires Video
- Dal Health Grad prepared "to join community professionals to make a difference in health care."
- “Celebrating Wins and Successes”: MSc (OT) Makes Lifelong Friends During Time at Dal
- 3D printing and the Franken‑lab
- Lynda Campbell Memorial Bursary video