The Black Student Advising Centre is a cultural hub of resources, supports, engagements, and opportunities for students of African descent to connect, collaborate, and build community on campus.
Save the date for our New to Dal orientation panel on Monday, August 30 at 6 p.m. ADT to learn tools and tips to transition to university life, find out about resources on- and off-campus, meet some of your Black faculty and staff supporters, and hear from upper-year students about their experiences. Panel members will include:
- Guyleigh Johnson (She/Her) - Community Outreach & Transition to University Coordinator
- Ronke Taiwo (She/Her) - Black Student Advisor
- Barb Hamilton-Hinch (She/Her) - Assistant Professor, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Quenta Adams (She/Her) - Director, Student Academic Success
- Heywot Tadesse (She/Her) - 2nd year student, Masters in History
More events and other New to Dal details are coming soon!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
More information on Dalhousie Orientation is available at dal.ca/new-to-dal.