Committed to full and inclusive access of your living and learning campus communities
The Student Success Centre is the hub for student access, inclusion, and accommodation support on Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus. We work collaboratively with students, faculty, and staff to create an inclusive educational environment for students. Our team works with students who request accommodation as a result of a disability, religious obligation, or any barrier related to any other characteristic protected under Human Rights legislation (NS, NB, PEI, NFLD).
We can support you in a number of ways:
- one-on-one advising to facilitate access to academic courses and programs, facilities, services, and activities
- identify classroom, exam and other accommodations to reduce barriers to your learning
- advocate on behalf of, and alongside you to support your transition into and throughout your academic program
- assist you in accessing disability-related funding
- connect you with on- and off-campus resources to enhance your success
To learn more about academic accommodations at the Agricultural Campus contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Our work is governed by Dalhousie's Student Accommodation Policy, which reads in part:
"This policy forms part of a broader, ongoing commitment to create a fully accessible university community, and acknowledges that, through dialogue, the university can better understand the nature and extent of campus barriers to accessibility. It is the responsibility of every member of the Dalhousie University community to be knowledgeable on institutional policies related to prohibited grounds for discriminatory practices and accessibility."