Applying for Scholarships
Each year, millions of dollars in scholarships, awards, bursaries and prizes is distributed through the Registrar's Office to promising Dalhousie students. Scholarships are money awarded for academic merit. For some scholarships, assessment is also based on other criteria such as community involvement, leadership and/or financial need.
Explore scholarship options for
- High School applicants
- Current undergraduate students (not including Faculty of Agriculture students)
- Faculty of Agriculture students
- Graduate and professional students
Information for transfer students
- Transfer students are not eligible for entrance awards with the exception of the First Nations and Indigenous Black (FNIB) Scholarships. To apply for an FNIB scholarship, please submit the General Entrance Award application.
- Transfer students are eligible to apply for Bursaries.
- As a transfer student, once you have completed 30 credit hours over 2 academic semesters, you will be automatically assessed for our merit-based Dalhousie In-Course Scholarships.