Top 7 reasons to study health promotion at Dal:
- We're a tight-knit program. Our small class sizes mean you’ll get to know your classmates and teachers.
- We're good at what we do. Our professors are renowned in their fields and incredibly accessible.
- You'll find a fulfilling career. The skills and knowledge you'll attain will open up numerous career options after graduation.
- You'll do hands-on work. The 14-week internship in your final year will provide you with valuable work experience.
- We work together. You’ll expand your opportunities through interprofessional learning with other programs.
- You can pick your specialty. Our two streams allow you to choose between Community Health Promotion and Research and Policy.
- You'll be in the perfect city. Halifax is the centre of medical research and training in Atlantic Canada.