Undergraduate program: Commerce Co-op
Top 5 reasons to study Commerce at Dalhousie:
- Mandatory co-op: We are one of only a few schools in Canada that offers a mandatory Commerce co-op degree program.
- Real-world experience: Graduate with a clear vision of where your interests and abilities lie.
- Flexible program options: Whether it's majoring in accounting, finance, or marketing, or minoring in a discipline outside of Management, our programs allow you to focus on your individual interests.
- Great career options: Management Career Services can assist you with your job search skills and help you network with employers recruiting for co-op work terms and full-time positions.
- Accreditation by AACSB International: Only 15% of the world’s business schools hold this distinction.
More than crunching numbers.
While finance and accounting are common career paths, options for commerce grads are boundless. Explore careers in international trade, market research, or start your own venture as an entrepreneur.
Co-op work terms
Relevant classroom learning
Co-op is mandatory for Bachelor of Commerce students and combines learning in the classroom with hands-on work experience. Dalhousie offers one of the few CAFCE accredited commerce co-op programs in Canada.