Senate Discipline Committee
The purpose of the Senate Discipline Committee is to hear all complaints or allegations of violations of academic integrity regulations and non-academic misconduct by students in accordance with the jurisdiction and procedures established by Senate.
- SDC Terms of Reference [PDF - 16 kB]
- SDC Jurisdiction, Procedures and Penalties[PDF - 61 kB]
- Guidelines for Academic Evaluators [PDF - 19 kB]
- Code of Student Conduct [PDF - 144 kB}
- Faculty Discipline Procedures [PDF - 179 kB]