Costs & Fees
All inclusive options
Staying in residence is a bit like staying at an all-inclusive resort. Your accommodation, internet, heating, water, electricity and, in many cases, meals, are paid for upfront, so you don't have to worry about bills while you're here.
This information reflects costs and fees for the 2017/18 academic year.
Popular with undergraduate students, traditional residences include both single and double (roommate) rooms. A meal plan is mandatory for all traditional residences. Traditional residences include: Chapman, Fraser, or Trueman.
Non-traditional housing at the Agricultural Campus is available to graduate and mature students only. Find out more about Graduate & Mature Housing.
|Super Single (with toilet and sink)||$3,416.97
Mandatory Meal Plan
Traditional residences at the Agricultural Campus have continuous dining available at Jenkins Hall. Students living in Graduate & Mature Housing have the option of purchasing a meal plan. See Dining for more information.
*Please note, meal plans are selected at the time you accept your room offer and will be charged to your student account with your residence fee. Residence students do not need to purchase a meal plan separately. Please contact the Residence Office if you'd like to change your meal plan throughout the year.
|Fee Type||Cost Per Semester||Total|
|Res Council Fee
Things to Know
- Residence rates are subject to change without notice.
- Residence rates vary depending on the location and style of accommodation.
- For all traditional residences a meal plan is mandatory.
- Non-Traditional residences do not include a meal plan, but one can be purchased. See Dining to learn more.
- Residence fees include dedicated high-speed Internet access and a streaming entertainment service. Traditional HD cable is also available in TV lounges. See WiFi, TV & Phone to learn more.
- Prices listed do not include the non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
- All fees are quoted per student, not per room.