Requesting Building Access

Building Access with your DalCard

Many Dalhousie buildings, rooms, and offices are locked and you will require your DalCard for access.

Building access requests cannot be completed in person at the DalCard Office. If you require building access:

  • Ask your supervisor or departmental/faculty administrator to request building access on your behalf. You cannot request your own building access.
  • Supervisors/administrators will request access by emailing Card Services
  • Set your PIN online through your myDalCard account.
  • Once building access has been added and your PIN has been set, your DalCard will start working. You do not need to come in to the DalCard Office.