Certificate in Cloud Data Analytics
The Certificate in Cloud Data Analytics defines a pathway in which studnets develop core skills in cloud computing, data mining, and analytics. It prepares students to design, develop, deploy, and manage large-scale data analytics applications on cloud platforms.
There is an increased demand in digital technology firms for software professionals who have specialized knowledge in aspects of data engineering and analytics in a cloud computing environment. This certificate will help students develop the core skills that will address this need.
In addition to the program's required courses, this certificate requires the following two core courses:
- CSCI 5409: Advanced Topics in Cloud Computing
- CSCI 5410: Serverless Data Processing on Cloud
To complete this certificate, students must select from two electives listed below:
- CSCI 6408:Ocean Data Science
- CSCI 6505: Machine Learning
- CSCI 6515: Machine Learning for Big Data
- CSCI 6612: Visual Analytics