Curious to see what career paths and opportunities are out there? Wondering what you can do with your degree, skills, and interests? Maybe you’re preparing to enter the job market or begin a new academic endeavor after graduation? Our career advisor is here to help!
Our career advisor is able to provide advice, support, and coaching to meet your individual needs. They can discuss general career or employment related questions, help you with career exploration, and support you in figuring out what you can do with your degree.
A typical career advising appointment might include:
- Identifying career paths and opportunities that align with your degree, skills, and interests.
- Discussing how to build and leverage your network.
- Learning how to articulate and showcase your skills to employers.
- Developing your job or volunteer search strategies.
- Navigating graduate or professional program options.
Career advising appointments are unlimited and free to all Dalhousie and King’s students and alumni up to two years post-convocation.
To book an appointment:
You can book an appointment with our career advisor by calling 902-494-3077 or emailing email@example.com.