Looking for help with your resume or cover letter? Need ideas for where to start your job-search? Not sure what to expect in a job interview?
Our peer advisors provide advice, support, and coaching to meet your individual needs. Make an appointment with a peer advisor to review your resume, or discuss general career or employment-related questions with an advisor.
A typical peer advising appointment might include:
- a review of your resume or cover letter
- interview preparation tips, or practice interview
- how to use myCareer to find job postings
- getting started with your job search strategy
It's completely free, and you can visit as often as you want!
Book an appointment:
or visit us, 4th floor Student Union Building
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Bissett Student Success Centre
Student Union Building, 4th floor
Career Drop-in hours:*
Bissett Student Success Centre:
BSAC (Black Student Advising Centre)
* Fall term: Sept-16-Dec 3, 2019.