Setting SMART Goals
Do you sometimes feel that you have an overwhelming number of tasks to complete? Would you like to learn how to be able to make effective and realistic daily and weekly goals? Then this workshop is for you. Come learn how goals affect our motivation, priorities, and success!
|Mon Jan. 25||11:30 - 12:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Jan. 29||14:30 - 15:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thurs Mar. 11||18:30 - 19:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Mar. 23||17:00 - 18:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Wed Mar. 31||17:30 - 18:30 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email email@example.com and we would be happy to register you.