Workshops have now ended for the academic year and will resume in the Fall term. If you need workshop content for any of our workshops, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a virtual one-on-one appointment.
To view the list of workshops offered throughout the academic year, please look to the right-hand side of this page and click on the titles of the individual workshops. There, you will find all the dates, times, and locations as well as information on how to register.
Benefits of workshops
- Content of workshops is directly relevant to students' performance in their academic lives.
- Workshops are offered at no additional cost to students.
- Workshops are offered in small groups.
- Individualized coaching is offered as a follow-up to or instead of workshops, at no additional cost.
- If you attend the majority of workshops, you will be recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, you can still SHOW UP and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email email@example.com and we would be happy to register you.
Can't attend a workshop? Missed a workshop? No problem! Attend another offering of that particular workshop OR Make an Appointment for individual coaching.