There will be both in-person and virtual synchronous offerings of workshops in Fall, as seen in the Fall 2022 Workshop Schedule.
1. PLEASE CLICK THIS WORKSHOP REGISTRATION LINK in order to register.
2. AT THE TIME OF THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP LINK to attend workshops.
3. AT THE TIME OF THE IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS, please go to the specific room listed, where workshops will be held.
To view the list of workshops offered throughout the academic year, please look to the right-hand side of this page and click on the titles of the individual workshops. There, you will find all the dates, times, and locations as well as information on how to register.
Benefits of workshops
- Content of workshops is directly relevant to students' performance in their academic lives.
- Workshops are offered at no additional cost to students.
- Workshops are offered in small groups.
- Individualized coaching is offered as a follow-up to or instead of workshops, at no additional cost.
- If you attend the majority of workshops, you will be recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, you can still SHOW UP and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email email@example.com and we would be happy to register you.
Can't attend a workshop? Missed a workshop? No problem! Attend another offering of that particular workshop OR Make an Appointment for individual coaching.