Visiting Students

As a visiting student from another university, you will register for Dalhousie courses with the purpose of having these university credits transferred back to your home university.

You will need to request a letter of permission from your home institution and send it to the Registrar's Office. We will use this in place of your official university transcripts. Your letter of permission along with a completed application for admission allows you to register as a visiting student here at Dalhousie University, subject to course availability.

You will also need to make sure that you have completed equivalent prerequisite courses at your home institution so that you are academically prepared for your Dalhousie courses.


Ready for the next step?

Ready to apply?