Home Schooled Applicants
As a home schooled applicant, you must also meet our general entrance requirements.
Home schooled applicants should provide as much supporting information as possible for their completed application including:
- A letter from the applicant setting out their educational goals
- A writing sample from the applicant
- Information from the educator about the curriculum followed
- List of textbooks used/books read
- Any available transcripts
- Results of any standardized testing (i.e. SAT or ACT)
- For any program requiring Pre-Calculus, we require completion of the Math Diagnostic Test and a screenshot of the result
Home schooled applicants may be eligible for entrance awards. Visit Entrance Awards for more information about applying to our awards.