Top 5 reasons to study Engineering at Dalhousie:
- Comprehensive: Choose from Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Computer, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical or Mineral Resource programs.
- Two Campuses: Looking for a smaller class size? Then our Truro campus might be a great fit. Here, you’ll complete the first two years of your degree in a small, hands-on setting.
- Co-op work: Gain invaluable real-world experience through the co-op program—and help finance your studies.
- Faculty experts: Study and work alongside award-winning professors who bring their cutting-edge research into your classes.
- Curriculum: Learn from hands-on and design-centred curriculum that gives you lots of opportunities to test your ideas.
Whether you’re interested in working as a pollution control specialist, robotics engineer, production supervisor or anything in between, they sky is the limit when it comes to the great jobs awaiting Dal’s engineering grads.
Co-op work terms
Our Co-op program gives you an opportunity to complement your studies with three paid work terms that give you invaluable real-world experience—and help pay for your studies at the same time.