What you need
- A World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) approved program (four-year undergraduate or equivalent).
- A minimum B average (3.0 GPA) in the last 20 half credits of your occupational therapy degree.
- Be qualified to practice occupational therapy.
- If you are applying for the Practice leader stream, you must be licensed to practice occupational therapy in the jurisdiction in which you will complete your practicum course (OCCU 5020).
- Priority will be given if you have an entry-level baccalaureate or master’s degree in occupational therapy.
- If you have a diploma in occupational therapy, you may be eligible if you can provide strong evidence of experience or advanced study in theory and research.
- You must satisfy the general requirements for admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Preference will be given if you can demonstrate academic excellence, leadership experience, strong references and knowledge of current trends in occupational therapy.
- You do not need work experience to apply for this program.