Get Focused: Concentration & Memorization
Do you have trouble concentrating? Do you often wish that you would remember more of what you read? This workshop will identify and discuss strategies that will help make it easier for you to process, understand and remember class and reading material.
|Fri Sep. 25||13:00 - 14:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Oct. 22||10:00 - 11:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Nov. 17||18:30 - 19:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Nov. 27||11:30 - 12:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Dec. 4||15:30 - 16:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.