How to Apply
MPA or GDPA Program
Deadline for application:
The deadline for Canadian applications is June 1 every year for September admission. Early application is encouraged, as admissions are limited. There are NO January or Spring/Summer admissions.
The following must be submitted by the deadline:
- Statement of Intent (interest) as per the additional information section of the application form
- The paper form OR online application
- Two (2) Academic reference letters
- Two (2) Official Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- International students – TOEFL (if English not primary language of instruction in primary and secondary school) and GMAT, GRE or LSAT (required by all). International deadline is March 31.
When submitting an online application, résumés and statements of intent can be emailed to email@example.com.
For more information see the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
Combined MPA/JD and MPA/MLIS Programs
Students must apply separately to each academic unit. The School of Public Administration joins with the Schulich School of Law to approve students for the MPA/JD program and the School of Information Management to approve students for the MPA/MLIS program.