Planning and Analytics
The Provost and Vice-President Academic has responsibility to help ensure resources align with Dalhousie’s mission and strategic priorities. Integrated Planning and Analytics supports the university to better enable informed decision making by providing effective planning and project management advice and processes, expert analysis, research and advice and through providing guided access and interpretation of high quality institutional data.
Planning and Analytics is led by the Vice-Provost, Planning and Analytics and a senior team which includes the Executive Director, Integrated Planning and Project Management and Executive Director, Dalhousie Analytics. To support informed decision making, the mandate of the Office is to provide:
- Integrated University-wide planning processes;
- Project management on complex projects with University wide impact;
- Guidance on major project implementation and evaluating outcomes;
- Access to experts for institutional analysis and advice;
- Guided access to high quality institutional data.