Where will this degree take me?
The Master of Information Management can help you become more effective in your current role, or advance your career to a new position.
Our alumni work in a wide variety of information management-related leadership roles across a diverse range of sectors, both in Canada and internationally.
A small sample includes:
- Director, Enterprise Information Management
- Executive Director, Corporate Information Strategies
- Head, Information Management Services
- Director, Business Information Systems
- Manager, Integrated Information Systems, Privy Council Office
- Information Management Consultant
- General manager, Corporate Management Systems, Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Senior systems integrator, Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
Meet Our Students and Alumni
"When I found out about Dal’s Master of Information Management program, I was thrilled. I could tell straight away that the classes were relevant and topical – and fitted in well with the direction I wanted to move in professionally."
“Meanwhile, the idea of being able to complete the degree online and on a part-time basis meant I wouldn’t need to take a career break."
Raed Abdel Sater, MIM Student
“Once I started reading about the program, I had one of those eureka moments. I started to see a much bigger picture with regard to the role I was working in – and realized also how I needed to develop professionally."
"Very quickly, I could see the program offered a perfect fit for my professional development needs."