Course Planning Worksheets
Changes to Student Success Centre Services
Most Student Success staff will be moving to working remotely as of Monday March 23, 2020. Working remotely means staff can be contacted via email or telephone to have questions answered or to set up a remote meeting via telephone, Microsoft Teams or another mutually agreed upon means of meeting remotely.
Course recommendations for your first year
Use the course planning worksheet from your program below to create your schedule. If you do not see a course planning worksheet for your program, check the academic calendar, your degree audit, or with your faculty.
If you are transferring from another institution or have already begun your studies at Dalhousie, start with your degree audit to see how your previous or current courses count toward your requirements.
Graduate students should visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies registration page.
Don't forget to download a blank schedule [PDF] to help you plan each semester.
2020–21 program worksheets
- BSc (Agriculture) - majors in Animal Science, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Integrated Environmental Management and Plant Science [PDF]
- BSc (Agriculture) - majors in Agricultural Business and Agricultural Economics [PDF]
- BSc in Bioveterinary Science [PDF]
- Pre-Vet Studies [PDF]
- Diploma in Engineering [PDF]
- Bachelor of Agriculture – International Food Business [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Management - Agriculture [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Manamgenet - Dairy [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Environmental Landscape Horticulture [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Landscape Architecture [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Small Business Management [PDF]
- Managed Landscapes Diploma [PDF]
- Plant Science Technology [PDF]
- Veterinary Technology [PDF]