Our Community Day attracts hundreds of visitors to campus for four hours of fun and hands-on experiences with agriculture.
We’ve put together some tips that will help you maximize your fun and make sure you get to see all the things you want.
- Just ask. Our volunteers are easy-to-find in their event clothing and they know all the best spots on campus for you to see.
- Bring a water bottle. All of our buildings have water bottle fill stations.
- Sunscreen. There’s nothing like a sunburn to ruin a perfectly lovely day so keep your skin protected. If we’re lucky, the day will be sunny and warm. We want your memories of Community Day to be happy ones!
- Plan some downtime. There’s so much to see in a short window so plan a few quiet moments away from the bustle.
- Stop at the welcome tent. That’s where you can get all the information on the event and some helpful hints from our great volunteers.
- Bring comfortable shoes. Whether you’re walking our fine campus or getting around on our hay wagon transportation circuit, you’ll enjoy everything more with comfy feet.