Student Brightspace Questions
Answers to the most common help requests received from students are outlined below.
How to log in to Brightspace?
- Log in at: dal.ca/brightspace
- Alternatively, you can access Brightspace within your MyDal account or from the Dalhousie homepage at dal.ca
- Credentials for login: NetID and password
Late registering for a course?
- Registered students will be given access to their courses on the first day of classes [unless the instructor has made the course unavailable until a later date]
- Late registrants: Please allow at least 24 hours (Monday to Friday) for access to courses after registering
Trouble logging in?
If you have forgotten your NetID password, please use the link at: https://password.dal.ca/
Help with login and course availability at:
- call toll-free: 1-800-869-3931
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructional Technology Resources for Students website