ENVS Advising office hours:
ENVS Academic Advisor, Dr. Susan Gass, will meet with anyone who has questions about degree requirements or any advising questions at all.
Contact her at: email@example.com
Essential reading and viewing for Environmental Science students recommended by ENVS faculty.
Congratulations to all our 2017-18 Environmental Science graduates for all you've achieved. All the best as you venture forth to make your mark on the world.
- Congratulations to all ENVS grad award winners:
- University Medal in Environmental Science: Lobke Rotteveel
- Environmental Science Thesis Prize: Riyana Manerikar
- 2017-18 Environmental Science Honours Society Members:
- Sarah Aspinall, Lauren Ballantyne, Emily Bibeau, Adam Buchholz, Jasmin Burchell, Claire Christie, James Coons, Kevin Duffin, Heba Jarrar, Coleman Kettenbach, Rachel Labonte, Riyana Manerikar, Lobke Rotteveel, Michael Smith, Emily Stone, Jessica Tam
- Congratulations to Emily Bibeau, winner of the 2017-18 Art and Dorothy Cooke Memorial Research Scholarship.
- Congratulations to all ENVS award winners, announced at the Career Panel Discussion with ENVS Alumni on March 23rd:
- The 2017-18 Environmental Science Award co-winners are Moira Anderson and Zhanhang Wang.
- The Owen Hertzman Prize co-winners for 2017-18 are Lauren Ballantyne and Julia Baak.
- And the Pearson Education Canada Book Prize winner for 2017-18 is Julia Fast.