Recent theses published by our graduates
- Going With the Grain: Development, Knowledge Creation, and Database use at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT). Samuel Burnett, 2013.
- Recombinant Economics: Exploring Distributed Agency in Consumer Finance. Thomas Robbins, 2013.
- Integration, Conversion or Conflict? A Critical Ontology of the Integration of 'CAM' into Biomedical Education. Cathy Fournier, 2013.
- Out of the Same Waters: Contemporary Relations between Mi'kmaq and Settler Fishers. Caitlin Krause, 2013.
- Guarded Borders: Colonially Induced Boundaries and Mi'kmaq Peoplehood. Rebecca Thomas, 2012.
- Ethical Consumption in a Fair Trade Town: Global Connections in Local Places. Anne Spice, 2012.
- Regulation, Recycling and the Rise of Informality: Deposit Beverage Container Collection on the Halifax Peninsula. David Atchison, 2012.
- Remaking the Fort: Familiarization, Heritage and Gentrification in Sri Lanka's Galle Fort. Nethra Samarawickrema, 2012.
- Experiences of the Gift, Perceptions of the Commodity: An Examination of the Affects of Commoditization on Educational Relationships in an International Education Program. Colin Christie, 2011.
- "We Will Help Each Other to be Great and Good": The Memorial to Sir Wilfrid Laurier And Resolving Indigenous-State Relations in Canada. Emma Feltes, 2011.
- Romanian Labour Migration in the Context of EU Expansion. Erzsebet Vincze, 2011.
- Risk, Responsibility and Relationality: Positioning the Subjects of Psychiatric Genetic Testing. Rachel Haase, 2010.
- Corruption and Politics in Argentine Soccer. Eugenio Paradiso, 2010.
- Making Connections: The Relationship Between Science and Traditional Ecological Knowledge in a Prince Edward Island Lobster Fishery. Candice Rogers, 2010.
- Re-engineering Work and Reworking Engineers: High-Tech Worker in the Post-Industrial Context. Jasmin Folz, 2009.
- Other People's Children: Social Reproduction in Romanian Orphanages, 20 Years Later. Jenny Leon, 2009.
- Agents for Social Change? Itinerant Engineers in a Post-Industrial Society. William Silver, 2009.
- Saving Face: The Offline Implications of Behaviour on Facebook. Jenny Benson, 2009.
- Understanding the Pregnancy Experiences of Black Women Living in Lower-Income Communities in the Halifax Regional Municipality. Nena-Rae Watson, 2009.
- Out Back Home: An Exploration of Queer Identify & Community in Rural Nova Scotia. Kelly Baker, 2009.
- The Maritimer Way? Mobility Patterns of a Small Maritime City. Natasha Hanson, 2013.
- Seeds, Scientists and Genetically Modified Organisms: Genetic Engineering Practices and Global Connections. Christina Holmes, 2008.