The School of Occupational Therapy is in the process of revising the Post-Professional program. As part of this process the school has requested to temporarily hold our admissions to the Post-Professional MSc program effective January 2019. This means we will have no new admissions at this time. This hold will allow the School to concentrate on revising the new program and meeting the needs of our current students. Further progress announcements will be posted on the website, or you can email the program at email@example.com
Online distance education program
Incorporate study into your current lifestyle with our full-time or part-time online distance education program for qualified occupational therapists. The convenient and well-respected MSc(OT – Post-Professional) program will challenge your assumptions about occupational therapy, research and theory while you build on your skills as a qualified occupational therapist in current and new practice areas.
- Engage with top scholars and theorists in occupational therapy
- Study at home
- Learn to assess, conduct and apply research
- Challenge your practice with advanced thinking about occupation
- Discover ways to effect change in multiple practice settings
You can take up to two single courses before confirming your decision to apply or take one of our new graduate certificates.
What you’ll need
- Occupational therapy training or Dalhousie’s Entry Level program
- Reliable internet access
- Participate in a mandatory online orientation in your first year
Choose your path
The MSc(OT – Post-Professional) program offers two options for study.