Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Leopolda
Leopolda lives with Juliana Nishida, an employee with the postgraduate medical education department in Dal's Faculty of Medicine.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Species/breed: Ragdoll cat
Fave food: Temptations
Special Tricks: Her special trick is being cute even when she is a little cranky.
Best quality: Extremely docile and gets along with everybody in the house (it’s a crowded house with nine cats and one dog!).
Social media platform or handle, if available: On Instagram @nishipets
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel, Darla, MacKenzie and Nicola, Harley, Gus, Ceilidh, Luna, Ruby, Matilda, Aymei, Harley, Sampson, Cayda and Bailey.
- Up for a challenge? Sign up for the Canadian Center for Vaccinology's first human challenge trial to better understand whooping cough.
- Marker posting: BIOL4065 ‑ Sustainability and Complexity
- Job postings
- 2022 Summer Camps
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant / Demonstrator / Marker postings: Department of Biology
- Reminder: Art Gallery planting tomorrow
- Reminder: Art Gallery Exhibition Tour Tomorrow at 11:00am