Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Darla
Get to know Darla, a Red Toy Poodle belonging to Kareina D'Souza, sustainability manager in Dal's Office of Sustainability.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Name: Darla D’Souza. Named after Darla from the 1994 classic, The Little Rascals.
Nickname: Pumpkin face, Floof, Tiny Head. Basically anything that describes how ridiculous she looks.
Species/breed: Red Toy Poodle
Age: Darla turned 2 in late January.
Fave food: Bell peppers and any meat she can get.
Special tricks: Crazy high jumps, spin, roll over, the ability to lick you no matter how hard you resist.
Best quality: She’s super smart, and she just wants to lick you and be cuddled.
Social media platform or handle, if available: On Instagram @thedarlaproject
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about this new series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel.
- Teaching Assistant / Demonstrator postings: Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Teaching Assistant posting: College of Sustainability
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator postings: Integrated Science program
- Job postings
- Reminder for Instructors: Student Declaration of Absence Form
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Molly
- Teaching and Learning Grants