Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Darla
Get to know Darla, a Red Toy Poodle belonging to Kareina D'Souza, sustainability manager in Dal's Office of Sustainability.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Name: Darla D’Souza. Named after Darla from the 1994 classic, The Little Rascals.
Nickname: Pumpkin face, Floof, Tiny Head. Basically anything that describes how ridiculous she looks.
Species/breed: Red Toy Poodle
Age: Darla turned 2 in late January.
Fave food: Bell peppers and any meat she can get.
Special tricks: Crazy high jumps, spin, roll over, the ability to lick you no matter how hard you resist.
Best quality: She’s super smart, and she just wants to lick you and be cuddled.
Social media platform or handle, if available: On Instagram @thedarlaproject
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
Read more about this new series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel.
- The Dal Bookstore's Annual Three‑Day Yard Sale is Back, Dec. 6‑8
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Department of Pharmacology
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Dalhousie Census 'Be Counted' campaign continues until Friday, December 3
- Marker/Demonstrator Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant postings: Department of French
- 2021 December cut‑off dates for Accounts Payable