Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Toby
Get to know Toby, a Chocolate Labrador belonging to Alison Thompson, a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Dal's Department of Chemistry.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile. Read more about this new series on Dal News.)
Nick name: TobyDog
Species/breed: Chocolate Labrador
Age: Almost five
Fave food: Er, anything — he’s Lab; he has a penchant for the heads of stuffies despite all our best efforts.
Special tricks: Sleeping; when he’s not sleeping he knows voice command for more than 20 tricks.
Best quality: There’s so many . . . here’s a few: sleeping (see image below right), being warm and always being ready (no need to find boots/jacket/hat/sunscreen/swimsuit/bug spray, etc.)
Social media platform or handle: No time for social media when you’re busy sleeping.
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie and Varric.
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Participants needed for walking study
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Johnson Insurance supports available for employees impacted by the wildfires