Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Camden
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile. Read more about this new series on Dal News.)
Name: Officially named “Camden” after the Reverend Camden Farebrother in Middlemarch, because he reminded me of a 19th century curate when we first got him.
Nickname: The Dude. It’s not a Big Lebowski reference, actually, but just because he’s sooooo chill.
Species/breed: Definitely pussycat, as in “he’s just an ol’ pussycat."
Fave food: Sardines, or anything in a cereal bowl that he can put his paw in and smear all over the place.
Special tricks: Loudest purr, a total inability to recognize mice as prey, and a talent for eliciting belly rubs.
Best quality: Most affectionate cat of all time.
Social media platform or handle, if available: The Dude prioritizes sleep over social media, but he’d love for you to read this article as he’s FIV+ and proud.
Want to tell the Dal community about your lovely pet? Forward along your image and information using the above categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On‑campus rapid‑testing clinic now accepting walk‑ins
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator posting: Microbiology & Immunology
- Students invited to participate in Maclean’s survey
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Prim
- Job Postings
- Dalhousie University announces second Ready2Launch cohort
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: University of King's College
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session