Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Camden
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile. Read more about this new series on Dal News.)
Name: Officially named “Camden” after the Reverend Camden Farebrother in Middlemarch, because he reminded me of a 19th century curate when we first got him.
Nickname: The Dude. It’s not a Big Lebowski reference, actually, but just because he’s sooooo chill.
Species/breed: Definitely pussycat, as in “he’s just an ol’ pussycat."
Fave food: Sardines, or anything in a cereal bowl that he can put his paw in and smear all over the place.
Special tricks: Loudest purr, a total inability to recognize mice as prey, and a talent for eliciting belly rubs.
Best quality: Most affectionate cat of all time.
Social media platform or handle, if available: The Dude prioritizes sleep over social media, but he’d love for you to read this article as he’s FIV+ and proud.
Want to tell the Dal community about your lovely pet? Forward along your image and information using the above categories to email@example.com
- Teaching Assistant postings: College of Pharmacy
- Marker posting for CMSD 5250: Speech Disorders Children
- New certificates tailored for learners’ needs and schedules
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- Registrar’s Office closed Friday, Aug. 19
- Parking for 2022‑2023
- Reminder: Registrar’s Office closed Friday, Aug. 19
- Temporary closure: Black Student Advising Centre