Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Matilda
Get to know Matilda, a Yorkshire Terrier who lives with Vivian Howard, associate vice-president academic and acting director of the School of Information Management.
Matilda's best bud, Ruby, was featured yesterday in case you missed it.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Name: Matilda (after my favourite book by Roald Dahl)
Nickname: Mattie and Puppykins
Species/breed: Mostly Yorkshire Terrier, with a dash of Shihtzu.
Age: 1 1/2
Fave food: Anything we are eating, but especially bacon.
Special tricks: Bouncing on her hind legs like a kangaroo.
Best quality: Irrepressible exuberance and joie de vivre.
Social media platform or handle, if available: Nope
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel, Darla, MacKenzie and Nicola, Harley, Gus, Ceilidh, Luna and Ruby.
- The Dal Bookstore's Annual Three‑Day Yard Sale is Back, Dec. 6‑8
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Department of Pharmacology
- Job postings
- Dalhousie Census 'Be Counted' campaign continues until Friday, December 3
- Job postings
- Marker/Demonstrator Posting: Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant postings: Department of French