Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Matilda
Get to know Matilda, a Yorkshire Terrier who lives with Vivian Howard, associate vice-president academic and acting director of the School of Information Management.
Matilda's best bud, Ruby, was featured yesterday in case you missed it.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Name: Matilda (after my favourite book by Roald Dahl)
Nickname: Mattie and Puppykins
Species/breed: Mostly Yorkshire Terrier, with a dash of Shihtzu.
Age: 1 1/2
Fave food: Anything we are eating, but especially bacon.
Special tricks: Bouncing on her hind legs like a kangaroo.
Best quality: Irrepressible exuberance and joie de vivre.
Social media platform or handle, if available: Nope
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel, Darla, MacKenzie and Nicola, Harley, Gus, Ceilidh, Luna and Ruby.
- Teaching Assistant / Demonstrator postings: Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator postings: Integrated Science program
- Study Skills Coach Position in Economics or Management
- Teaching Assistant posting: College of Sustainability
- Job postings
- Reminder for Instructors: Student Declaration of Absence Form
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Molly
- Teaching and Learning Grants