Managing Time & Avoiding Procrastination
If you are trying to find a balance with your school, work and life commitments, you won't want to miss out on this! This workshop will provide you with practical tips to help you manage your time well and address goal setting and procrastination.
|Wed Jan. 20||10:00 - 11:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Mon Feb. 1||13:00 - 14:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Thur Feb. 11||17:00 - 18:00 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Tue Mar. 2||13:30 - 14:30 AST||Please see below for registration and link info|
|Fri Mar. 26||10:00 - 11:00 ADT||Please see below for registration and link info|
Register for this workshop
To register for this workshop online, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.dal.ca
- Click on "Find a Service" at the top of the page
- In the search bar, type in Study Skills and click on the link when it appears
- Click the "Register for a Study Skills workshop" link
- Login to the booking system then click “Make Appointment” to select your workshop
- AT THE TIME OF THE WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WORKSHOP LINK
Even if you can’t/didn’t register for a workshop in advance, then SHOW UP anyway and sign the attendance sheet. Also if you have trouble registering, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to register you.