Become a more efficient and effective learner
Whether you're doing well and want to do better or if you are experiencing academic difficulty, we can help you reach your academic potential during your time at Dalhousie.
A few reasons to visit:
- You're attending class regularly but you feel like you're missing important points
- You feel like you don't have enough time to get everything done
- You’d like to bring together key concepts in both lectures and textbooks
- You want to be fully prepared to write an exam
- You're doing well in your courses, but think you could do better
- You’ve experienced some academic failure, whether one paper, one assignment, one midterm or final exam, one or more classes
Complete a self assessment:
We are still here for you!
The Studying for Success Program will continue its work supporting students in all areas of study skills and tutoring even if they are away from campus. Our Program Coordinator and our team of study coaches and tutors are ready to help you so that, while you are home and working remotely, you can still complete your course work and the summer term successfully.
We can have virtual appointments with you through Brightspace Collaborate or Microsoft Teams (or another video communication platform that's mutually convenient), or via phone call, if you'd prefer.
For general inquiries or to make appointments, you may still call us at 902-494-3077 or send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org