Please Note: There will be both in-person and virtual synchronous offerings of workshops in Fall. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!! A complete list of our scheduled workshops can be found on the Dal Mobile App and on this downloadable copy of the workshop schedule.
Become a more efficient and effective learner
Whether you're doing well and want to do better or if you are experiencing academic difficulty, we can help you reach your academic potential during your time at Dalhousie.
A few reasons to visit:
- You're attending class regularly but you feel like you're missing important points
- You feel like you don't have enough time to get everything done
- You’d like to bring together key concepts in both lectures and textbooks
- You want to be fully prepared to write an exam
- You're doing well in your courses, but think you could do better
- You’ve experienced some academic failure, whether one paper, one assignment, one midterm or final exam, one or more classes
Complete a self assessment:
The Studying for Success Program continues its work supporting students in all areas of study skills and tutoring whether or not they are away from campus. Our Program Coordinator and our team of study coaches and tutors are ready to help you so that, whether you are home working remotely or on campus in person, you can still complete your course work and the Fall term successfully.